Our quality Back Office Services can handle everything your in-house back office does. This implies you’ll be able to save money on human resources and recruiting support, insurance back office operations support, and complete accounting support.
Back Office Services
MetroMax is an expert in providing support services to Amazon DSP Contractors. We provide HR, Operations, and Payroll support to Amazon DSP contractors.
Our team has hands-on experience in running Amazon DSP operations. Our team members were managing 100+ Delivery Associates and were running 50+ Amazon DSP routes as Amazon DSP contractors themselves. Today we are supporting 300+ routes across Amazon and FedEx.
Our team has readymade accelerators, experienced team members, best practices, and the latest technologies to help you address your team in areas such as driver recruitment, operations oversight, and payroll. This can help you focus on operations and planning for the Peak Season.
We run operations from our global delivery centers. In most of the cases, we have delivered savings upwards of 40% in operating costs.
Benefits Of Our Back Office Support Services
Back Office Services we provide
Human Resources and Recruiting Support
Why Choose Us?
- Predictable Expenses For You – An all-inclusive, Fixed Monthly Price – hire as many as drivers you want
- Ready To Go – Our team comes ready-made with Vonage, Hellosign, etc. dedicated for you, and set up for you
- Familiarity with Amazon Processes – Hands-on experience in running Amazon DSP Operations, ready to hit the ground running
- Improved Candidate Communications – Free white-labeled software to collect driver documents from their mobiles
- Lower Your Cost of Job Board Postings – A Free software platform for Driver Candidate Referrals
- We are supporting 1000+ contractors across Amazon.
- We run operations from our global delivery centers. In most cases, we have delivered savings of upwards of 40% in operating costs.
Hi, I am Jeremale. I am an experienced DSP Operations Manager in the Last Mile and Middle Mile sectors in the Amazon Logistics Program. I grew team member headcount from twenty to one hundred fifteen and last mile and middle mile operations from five to forty routes in a span of six months while running our AMXL Amazon DSP in the Atlanta area.
I can help you in planning for the oncoming Peak Season. I have managed several Peak Seasons on my own and I can help you with Driver Recruitment, Payroll, and Operations Monitoring – so that you can focus on safety, team member development and scaling your business. Schedule a meeting with me today.
I am based out of Atlanta, Georgia.